Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy Dance


My oncologist has told me that I am now at the half-way point of treatment. I'm very glad for this information, because the unknown can take any dark shape one can imagine, and I had been envisioning a chemotherapy dragon devouring much of 2012. This news also means that treatment is working, which I really didn't know a month ago. Now it appears that my last treatment will be in early March. At that point I should be tumor-free, and can begin the process of recovering from chemo. So I'm dancing a little jig. When I've finished choreographing the steps, I'll teach it to you, and you can all dance it with me.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent! Working is good! I shall look forward to learning the GroovyHappyJig. ("What's 'groovy?'" one of my fourth graders asked me the other day. Ouch.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be very happy to dance the happy jig (or any other dance) with you. I'm really glad that there is an end in sight.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete